NO PURCHASE REQUIRED
1. Eligibility: The Medmic Poetry Contest (the “Contest”) is a contest is open to all people between the ages of _16_ and ___99_ as of the date of entry, except for the employees and their immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) of Medpaper Corp. (“MedMic”). Void where prohibited by law.
2. How to Enter: You can enter the Contest by uploading a copy of your Poetry using the _email address___ located at email@example.com____ The entry period for the Contest commences on __August 1, 2022______and ends on ____September 30, 2022___. All Poetry must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on _____September 30____, 2022. You may enter the Contest only one time. Contestants who enter more than once will be disqualified. MedMic is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials, or for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, improperly formatted or unprocessed Poetry. MedMic is not responsible for any Poetry that becomes lost for any reason. MedMic will not confirm receipt of any Poetry, catalog or coordinate multiple entries, provide copies of any Poetry or be responsible for archiving of any Poetry.
3. Your Painting: By submitting Poetry, you, and if you are under the age of 18, your parent or guardian, warrant and represent that (i) you are the sole author of the Poetry; (ii) the Poetry is original to you; (iii) you own all intellectual property and other rights in and to your Poetry; (iv) the Poetry does not infringe anyone’s copyrights or other intellectual property rights; and (v) the Poetry is free and clear of any third party claims of copyright, ownership, authorship or any other intellectual property right. All intellectual property and any other property rights in any Poetry that belongs to a contestant will remain with the contestant.
4. Prize: The contestant who submits the winning Poetry as determined by MedMic’s judge will receive a prize of $100.00 and have the Poetry featured on MedMic’s website.
5. Prize Release: The winning contestant, or the winner’s parent or guardian if the winner is under the age of 18, hereby (a) grants MedMic a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display the winning Poetry throughout the world in any media to advertise, promote or publicize MedMic and the Contest. The winner, or the winner’s parent or guardian if the winner is under the age of 18, will be required to sign and return to MedMic, within 72 hours of receipt, (i) a statement of eligibility (the “Statement”); (ii) a publicity/liability release (the “Release”) unless prohibited by law and (iii) a royalty free, non-exclusive license to MedMic to use winner’s Poetry to advertise, promote or publicize MedMic and this Contest. Failure to timely complete and submit the Statement, Release and License may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.
6. Taxes: Any tax liabilities are solely the responsibility of the winner and winners will be required to provide his/her social security number or taxpayer identification number to MedMic for tax purposes.
7. General: MedMic shall be deemed sole interpreter of the rules and conditions governing the Contest. By participating, contestants, or contestants’ parents or guardians if the contestants are under the age of 18, acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that the decisions of the MedMic regarding the Contest are final. Contest is void where prohibited by law. MedMic reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest.
8. Dispute Resolution: Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in the Contest, each contestant or the contestant’s parent or guardian if the contestant is under the age of 18, agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and each contestant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions rights and obligations of contestant in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof and any matters or proceedings as set forth in these Official Rules, shall take place in the State of New York, County of New York. The parties waive rights to trial by jury in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest.
9. Data Privacy: Each contestant, or the contestant’s parent or guardian if the contestant is under the age of 18, agrees that personal data, including name, age and contact information, may be processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Contest and any other purposes outlined in these Official Rules. The data may also be used by the MedMic in order to check contestants’ identity, their postal or email address and telephone number, or to otherwise verify their eligibility to participate in the Contest and to receive a prize. Contestants have a right to access, review, rectify or cancel any personal data held by the MedMic by writing to MedMic at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a contestant’s data required for entry in the Contest is not provided or is canceled, the contestant’s Poetry will be ineligible.
10. Elimination: Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any contestant concerning identity, postal or email address, telephone number, ownership of right or noncompliance with these rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the contestant from the Contest. MedMic further reserves the right to disqualify any contestant that it believes, in its sole and unfettered discretion, has infringed upon or violates the rights of any third party or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules.
11. Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. 12. Winner’s List: To obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner, send an email to email@example.com.